Skip to main content

Single Again..Back on the Prowl! Not Again!

Sometimes I find myself asking myself " How did I get here again?" Single once again and it is not a good feeling especially this time of year. It's boo season and I hate when I see a couple together holding hands or walking side by side. That boils my blood because I feel as if everyone has that special person that they can share this time of year with. Being single is fun and exciting but when I turn the key and there is nobody home to greet me and kiss me that hurts.

Of all the relationships that I had in the past I never felt as if I was number one in their life. I am nothing being second to anything or anyone.  I am tired of settling for less when I deserve more. I always give guys the benefit of the doubt like " Oh it's ok he doesn't have a car?" or " It's ok it he has 6 six kids... Biffy love the kids". I just tired of that and that's really for the pigeons, peacocks, turkeys...all the birds in the world. I not saying that I can't compromise but at least put something on the table that worth dealing with.

I know that there is a common denominator here "Me" but I can't figure out what I do wrong. In my last relationship I really don't know what I did wrong. I gave him privileges he didn't deserve and I still had a bare left hand. I gave my all to this person and I had never done that before but I knew that he wasn't the one for me and I still pretended like I did. I never speak up for myself even though I want to I am not outspoken I guess. There was times where I want to say this isn't working and stayed when I should have given him the boot.

I am tired of giving myself to a guy and get nothing in return but some wet panties from sex that wasn't good even before it started.I want romance and not a depreciated fling. I want to feel special, appreciated, valuable, and worthy of love but I realize no one can give me that better than I can. So I must learn to love myself first wholly before I depend on a man to provide that to me.

But on a good note I am exciting about what the future holds. I haven't been on any dates so far..isn't that sad.Hopefully in the near future I will have another hilarious dating disaster that I can tell you about

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Never Got On!! But You With A White Girl!

After having a facebook outburst about black men saying that they only date white women I decided to talk about this epidemic! This really had me on fire yesterday because of the reasons they don't want to date us black women. I feel like black men want to be treated like kings when in reality some of them are jesters. I am not saying that all black men are like this just the ones I have encountered are whom I'm talking about.  I really don't care what your preference is or who you chose to date because you can't help what you are attracted to. What I am disagreeing with is your justification for not dating black women. This really makes me angry because they are so many beautiful and intelligent  black women that are seeking a healthy relationship. So I am going to give you the top three things that black man say that causes them to put on there snow boots lol.   1. Black Women Are Angry and Bitter! I definitely disagree with this! Not all black women are an

The First 15....

Janee' was set up on a date with a mutual friend of ours on a blind date. She asked me if he was cute and what the dimensions were....Lol..I told her that she would find out when she sees him for the first time. I choose not to show her any pics because I wanted it to be a real blind date! Janee' was very nervous so I told her that I would be in Barnes & Noble that was just down the street from the restaurant. To make a long story short...Janee' came back to Barnes & Noble and she said that he was very handsome and he had really good conversation...then she said the "He CAN GET IT!!"...LOL Being a woman myself I know if I meet a new guy I can tell within the first 15 minutes if I like him...If I would go the next date and if I would sleep with him. Mind you the first 5 minutes are physical and the other 10 is his introduction!!  It all about chemistry and vibes for me..but that being said even if I felt that way before he started talking that could cha

Like it or Nahh

I have noticed that if you are a woman you are not suppose to be outwardly sexual because it is frowned upon. I have learned that people tend to judge a woman for being sexual which I think is pretty ridiculous! I have been a victim of this myself. Some men that I have dealings with in the past didn't necessarily liked that I blogged about sex or that I was so open with strangers about my love life. I found that quite funny and very judgmental but I guess that comes with the territory. If I am divulging all this info about myself someone out there isn't going to agree with me or be on my side. I expect that I want that because I respect people's criticism but when it's malicious I don't tolerant that. I think that what I write about could possibly help another person. I know that I go thru things on a daily basis when it comes to men and relationships. Why not share my experiences and my take on things whether it be sexual or not. Some people's opinions are