Skip to main content

Chief Keefin!!!

This is post is about things I don't like when it comes to relationships, sex, and/or general things I have come across. Since everyone on youtube are making videos about it and I don't have a youtube channel that's has videos. I thought I would express myself here!!

First thing I don't like is when you first meet a guy and you give him your number. He calls and you have a wonderful conversation and then he tells you that he wants to spend sometime with you. So you are like ok cool what do you want to do? Then he suggest well we can CHILL AT YOUR HOUSE!!! That boils my blood to the 1000th degree. That's that shit I don't like!!!

Second thing I don't like is when black guys talk about the reason why they prefer a white woman over a black woman! They say that a black woman has a attitude! That is the dumbest shit I ever heard..excuse the Dutch...They say we nag and we fuss to much! I have come across white women who do the exact same thing. NIGGA...if you do what you are suppose to do when I ask you...then there would be no nagging...It's a two way street bro...That's that shit I don't like

Third thing I don't like is when people ask me about my natural hair and they are like "So you gonna get a perm when it get's long? I HATE THAT!!! Why would I spend some much time on my hair nurturing it, being gentle with it, and being patient with the length process? Why would I mess it up with a dam perm? No offense to my relaxed friends that's your hair but don't try to convert me back!! In addition to that I hate when the Natural Hair Nazi tell a woman she's not natural because she brushed her hair with a brush!! You aint natural because you used a conditioner with cones in it!!! STFU!!! That gets on my nerves!!!

Lastly I HATE when guys talk during sex or may I say have long conversations. Look just shut the hell up! Don't ask me about my day! Don't ask me does it feel good? Cause if you really have to ask then Nigga no!!
I hate that...please stop...please with sugar on top!!!


I had to get that off my chest lol....Do you have any shit that you don't like!! LOL
Leave a comment below!!!

Comments

  1. I don't like when women can't make a fire red bean plate. Thats the shit I don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like when a Women tells U how wilds she used to be, Now she don't suck dick on the first date. Don't tell me U used to, but Now it's my lose....Keep that shyt to yo self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like when a man always have issues and he brings his peronal stuff into a relationship. I don't like it when a man can't see his faults and is always wondering why somebody cheatted on him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like when a man expect you to suck his dick the first time you have sex. It's THE FIRST TIME man damn. Let us go a few sessions before asking me to put your dick in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like when a man expect you to suck his dick the first time you have sex. It's THE FIRST TIME man damn. Let us go a few sessions before asking me to put your dick in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shit I don't like is when a guy slobbers too much when you are kissing, there is like pools of it and it's nasty. I also hate when a guy is a one minute man, I can understand if it happens sometimes and you can't help it, but if it happens all the damn time, then your ass just greedy and don't wanna wait. How about caring that you are done and I am still wondering if you're even in yet motherfucker, get on my damn nerves. That's the shit I don't like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Like it or Nahh

I have noticed that if you are a woman you are not suppose to be outwardly sexual because it is frowned upon. I have learned that people tend to judge a woman for being sexual which I think is pretty ridiculous! I have been a victim of this myself. Some men that I have dealings with in the past didn't necessarily liked that I blogged about sex or that I was so open with strangers about my love life. I found that quite funny and very judgmental but I guess that comes with the territory. If I am divulging all this info about myself someone out there isn't going to agree with me or be on my side. I expect that I want that because I respect people's criticism but when it's malicious I don't tolerant that. I think that what I write about could possibly help another person. I know that I go thru things on a daily basis when it comes to men and relationships. Why not share my experiences and my take on things whether it be sexual or not. Some people's opinions are

The First 15....

Janee' was set up on a date with a mutual friend of ours on a blind date. She asked me if he was cute and what the dimensions were....Lol..I told her that she would find out when she sees him for the first time. I choose not to show her any pics because I wanted it to be a real blind date! Janee' was very nervous so I told her that I would be in Barnes & Noble that was just down the street from the restaurant. To make a long story short...Janee' came back to Barnes & Noble and she said that he was very handsome and he had really good conversation...then she said the "He CAN GET IT!!"...LOL Being a woman myself I know if I meet a new guy I can tell within the first 15 minutes if I like him...If I would go the next date and if I would sleep with him. Mind you the first 5 minutes are physical and the other 10 is his introduction!!  It all about chemistry and vibes for me..but that being said even if I felt that way before he started talking that could cha

Tainted Image Of Mr.Perfect

I was lost when it came to knowing what I wanted vs what I needed when it came  to a man. As much as I sit and daydream about Mr. Perfect I wondered was I under the influence of society image of him. I know I have my preferences but what if my Mr. Perfect doesn't fall within my preferences. How can I decipher whether or not I'm going off of what society says is a perfect man. When I was your I had my own ideology when it came to men and relationships.  For example.. I believed that the man should be taller, older and just bigger all the way around.. I mean that's just physical and circumstantial conditions that had to be met for me at that time..I think I was definitely affected by society when it came to that. So I changed that outlook because that was very silly to me. I'm only gonna date guys older and taller but the tallness really didn't matter lol.. I had a checklist and if he didn't hit a least 4 of the things on my list he was outed!! I was very simp