Skip to main content

48 Minute Date!

Normally I don't go on blind dates because you never know what to expect when you see this person. My friend insisted that I should go out with this guy that's friends with her boyfriend. She and I have totally different taste in men and the only thing we have in common with men is that we like tall guys. She likes tall skinny guys with an athletic type of body and I am more into guys that are big and tall. So I really was hesitant to go on this date because of it. So I decided to let her give him my number.

He called me on the next night and we had a great conversation and he had a really sexy voice. He told me that he was thirty one and he only had one kid. So I was okay with that it didn't bother me. He asked me out and I think it was a Wednesday that we decided to go out. So all day long on Wednesday he was texting me how he was excited to see me and everything. Which was cool because a girl loves flattery and he also ask me where I wanted to go.So we decided to go to Nacho Mamma's ( which by the way I hate this restaurant) and the date was at set seven o'clock because I got off of work at six thirty that day. So I went to work all dressed up because I wouldn't have time to run home and change. I had on a pink top with a black pencil skirt with black heels. I was really working it..lol  So after my shift was done I just freshened up my makeup in the ladies room. So he called my phone and stated that he was there at the restaurant waiting on me. I asked him what would he be wearing and he said a purple suit. I just bust out laughing because I didn't believe he would have such an outfit on. So I looked at my phone and it was six forty five.

So I drove to restaurant (7:00) and I get inside now mind you I'm thinking this dude better not have on a purple suit. lol..So there he is at the bar with his back turn towards me. I was scared to just go and tapp him on the should so I called him and he answered and I knew it was him. I still couldn't see his face and then he turned around.....THIS DUDE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE HE IS 31!!! So I walk up to him said hi and gave him a hug. He was light skinned and he had moles all along his neck. He was very tall at least 6'2. He smelled like a Black N Mild. I was really kinda in shock because I was expecting a younger person.  He said that I look gorgeous and that he was very pleased with what he saw. I'm thinking I know you are. On the other hand I was burnt up because he looks like he is 41 instead of 31.

So we sat down at  the table(7:10) and we started to talk more. He told me that he was proud of his son from graduating high school...wait stop hold the press...this is what I'm thinking in my head. I had to count on fingers ummm if he just graduated from school..you are 31 that's mean you had to be at least 13. That didn't add up right I'm really starting to think he is older than what he is saying. So we ordered our food ( 7:18) and we talked some more. It was really chit chat and it wasn't a conversation that you would have a first date. Our food arrived and we were quite while eating because I was eating tacos and he ordered fajitas.


The waiter comes and asked if we wanted to dessert and we declined (7:38) . So we get up from the table and go toward the door. I'm thinking that we might so somewhere else maybe to the daiquiri shop or something. He asked me where my car was and he walked me to my car. He said I had a great time with you and we should do this again. He hugged me and said I see you later. I'm looking at my phone it's (7:48) and the date is over Really?. So I said Ok it was nice meeting you. As I drove off I was mad because I wasted this outfit on a 48 MINUTE DATE...I was so mad that I called my friend and completely went off on her. All she was doing was laughing and I was really pissed off and posted it on Facebook.
I am not saying never again but think I am going to require a pic first but then again it would be exciting to see that person for the first time on the date.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Like it or Nahh

I have noticed that if you are a woman you are not suppose to be outwardly sexual because it is frowned upon. I have learned that people tend to judge a woman for being sexual which I think is pretty ridiculous! I have been a victim of this myself. Some men that I have dealings with in the past didn't necessarily liked that I blogged about sex or that I was so open with strangers about my love life. I found that quite funny and very judgmental but I guess that comes with the territory. If I am divulging all this info about myself someone out there isn't going to agree with me or be on my side. I expect that I want that because I respect people's criticism but when it's malicious I don't tolerant that. I think that what I write about could possibly help another person. I know that I go thru things on a daily basis when it comes to men and relationships. Why not share my experiences and my take on things whether it be sexual or not. Some people's opinions are

The First 15....

Janee' was set up on a date with a mutual friend of ours on a blind date. She asked me if he was cute and what the dimensions were....Lol..I told her that she would find out when she sees him for the first time. I choose not to show her any pics because I wanted it to be a real blind date! Janee' was very nervous so I told her that I would be in Barnes & Noble that was just down the street from the restaurant. To make a long story short...Janee' came back to Barnes & Noble and she said that he was very handsome and he had really good conversation...then she said the "He CAN GET IT!!"...LOL Being a woman myself I know if I meet a new guy I can tell within the first 15 minutes if I like him...If I would go the next date and if I would sleep with him. Mind you the first 5 minutes are physical and the other 10 is his introduction!!  It all about chemistry and vibes for me..but that being said even if I felt that way before he started talking that could cha

Tainted Image Of Mr.Perfect

I was lost when it came to knowing what I wanted vs what I needed when it came  to a man. As much as I sit and daydream about Mr. Perfect I wondered was I under the influence of society image of him. I know I have my preferences but what if my Mr. Perfect doesn't fall within my preferences. How can I decipher whether or not I'm going off of what society says is a perfect man. When I was your I had my own ideology when it came to men and relationships.  For example.. I believed that the man should be taller, older and just bigger all the way around.. I mean that's just physical and circumstantial conditions that had to be met for me at that time..I think I was definitely affected by society when it came to that. So I changed that outlook because that was very silly to me. I'm only gonna date guys older and taller but the tallness really didn't matter lol.. I had a checklist and if he didn't hit a least 4 of the things on my list he was outed!! I was very simp